5.25.2006

MAY BLOGFEST #4

Clear your head by taking a moment to pray for clarity and quietness. We live in a world of noise. Have you ever tried to think in a focused way in the noise of life, kids, sports, traffic, cell phones, and music? Noise; it is created by our willingness to step into Satan’s world. Not God’s world. Eliminate the distractions of life long enough to hear the Savior’s voice to smell the fragrance of life! And I mean life. To experience the sweetness of the morning dew on the rose bud that stands silently at attention yet draws you in for a wiff. How cool is that?

I have recently been reading two books. Psalms and Philippians. I have read Philippians over and over and over again. I would encourage you to do the same. I have been spending more time in the word lately and it has renewed, inspired, and moved me closer to him. I feel the peace and the joy. I feel the oneness with Jesus and the comfort of the Holy Spirit. I am seeing more clearly than ever before. My body and mind are tired but my spirit has never been more excited and alive. My passion for the kingdom’s work is in full swing.