MAY BLOGFEST!
Two Sundays, sitting in church in Honduras, I look around and see people, Women, men and children, weak, still on the mother’s milk, not knowing where God will lead them. They can’t see the path. They are not excited, not passionate, it’s like they’re sitting there blind, yet listening intently. These people have been coming to church for 8 months, some 6 were baptized this past week during a campaign here in Santa Ana, God is good!
But what does that say about us? Those who have been in the church for many year, thinking we have it all figured out. Ha! Is all I have to say. I wish to be passionate about defending the cause of the poor and needy. A lesson Greg Anderson shared with me at Winterfest some 12 years ago, Thanks Greg. I was and am convinced that you must, no matter what the cost, listen to the Spirit that God has given us to be our counselor. Striving to be excellent as Christ was excellent, leaving what I like and want, for things that have a higher value, things that have Eternal Value. Things that are Spiritual.
But what does that say about us? Those who have been in the church for many year, thinking we have it all figured out. Ha! Is all I have to say. I wish to be passionate about defending the cause of the poor and needy. A lesson Greg Anderson shared with me at Winterfest some 12 years ago, Thanks Greg. I was and am convinced that you must, no matter what the cost, listen to the Spirit that God has given us to be our counselor. Striving to be excellent as Christ was excellent, leaving what I like and want, for things that have a higher value, things that have Eternal Value. Things that are Spiritual.


<< Home