4.13.2005

Graduation Time

Well it is that time of year again. Another hair and beauty class graduated from our Mi Esperanza program this week. The women were so excited to finally finish. I was blessed with talented girls and all of them seem like they are eager to get out there and find a job. I want to personally thank all the women who donated supplies for our class this semester. It was greatly needed and appreciated. Also a big thank you to Leo, my personal translator who helped me communicate with my students. I have tried to do it by myself but it definitely helps to have someone there to make sure I am saying the right words. Every class seems to get better each time. Each girl will always have a special place in my heart as they have become my friends. We will start our next hair and beauty class in May. I will keep you updated as the new class begins. Talk to you soon,

Love to all,

gena