Too many things in my mind
Have you ever been overwhelmed? Yet excited. Perplexed yet calm? Worried, yet comforted. Scared, yet at ease. Confused, yet clear minded? I am all of these at the same time. I am so excited about what is happening here in Honduras. I am able to see the end of the vision that has planted itself in my mind and I know God will take care of everything, He always does.
The churches that God has allowed us to plant are growing and are getting healthier every week. People are happy in these churches full of hope and faith. It's really quite exilarating to see the blind man see. To watch the miracle of life being brought to a dead man's life. Virtuous women are blossoming like flowers in beautiful fields of grass. One of those fields that when you are driving down the road you must pull over and get out of your car and take in the majesty of the moment before going on your way. I feel like this almost every single day. I can't really describe it. I don't understand it, but nonetheless it is like being in the presence of the almighty.
God has put things together here that have drawn me in deeper. I feel like I am gasping for air underwater and then I discover that with God holding my hand I can breathe underwater and a whole new world or level has been revealed to me. I feel really small in the grand scheme of things and wonder what is going on. Then like a light shining in the darkness my path is once again clear. Have you ever noticed that when you are in total darkness and a light appears; you go directly for it. No hesitation, no questions, no doubts, you just start the journey to the light. I am constantly reminded of the light that Jesus represents in my life. I am forever finding myself in darkness and He is forever showing me the way out. The light is bright, clean, amazingly beautiful, and like all, I am drawn to it as a magnet is drawn to metal. I seem to see things in their finished state. I love the path that takes me there. I want to be on no other. But I am truly amazed at the level of clarity that seems to also frustrate me at times. I am not a very organized person on the outside, but I am always thinking of better ways to serve the One that has given me such purpose in my life.
I am always looking for new opportunities or doors, storms to conquer or at least try to conquer. I feed on making the impossible, possible. I know that all things are possible though Him and therefore all things are possible. It is so cool to be on the team that Jesus is the Captain of. To hear Him pick you for his team, knowing that, your team has no chance of losing. WOW!
Recently I have noticed that my mind is full. Full of good things but just full. My mind is busy thinking of ways to make it all come together. I'll give you an example of some of the things that are crowding my mind.............. People that I care for and pray for daily, my best friends, the lost, the saved, the growing, the defenseless, the mission, TORCH, Mi Esperanza, IRC, the trips and where they will work and what they will do, the churches that we currently support and the families that make them up, the Cucuy houses, the three new churches that will be planted this summer, the children's homes that we care so much for, the clinic, the wells, the water purification systems, the warehouse, the containors coming within the next two weeks, the distribution of all that is coming, the faces of the poor that ask for help, the Mi Esperanza training center and the future of two little towns, Santa Anna & Ohohona, safety for all who are coming, accident prone people, money, planes, buses, trucks and vehicles. Are you getting the picture?
I have a lot on my mind and I love it. I see all these things in their finished state, I see the path to make them happen and I have incredible people to help accomplish it all in the name of Jesus. My board of directors are the bomb. They all have vision and I love that. My wife Gena, Joe, Nate, Mark and Lori, Doug and Janet, Gayle and Ute, Darren and Denise, Mom and Dad, Marc and Terry, Marc and Carla, Tom and Lynn, Tom and Marilyn, Desi, Terry and Margaret, Ron and Darla, Randy and Melissa, The host of our friends that believe in this ministry. The TORCHers that give up their time and their hearts to make it all happen, All our financial supporters. Through you I see the finished product, not the beginning of ministry but realization of it. I see everyday, because of you, people that are fed and are given drink, that are visited in the hospital that are held and cared for. The oppressed being freed, churches rising up to fight the good fight. People getting jobs, people learning to read and write and do business and gain dignity. People who are willing to serve wherever the Lord calls them. People who are willing to be called to something they are not sure they are ready for but are willing to take the risk. I see rich people helping the poor and I see poor people helping the rich. I see street kids being loved and taken care of. I am privilegded to be surrounded by such an overwhelming God that allows all things to be accomplished in such a way as to fill my mind with yet more. I know what David meant when he said " My Cup runneth over", The more abundant life is here for the taking and he wants us to have it. If you only knew how good it was you would forsake what you know and take the plunge into endless possibilities.
Disney has no rides that compare, no movie can portray the simple goodness that lies just a step away. I used to live through others, I would watch them close and pretend that I was where they were Spiritually. I would do my best to mimic their actions beacause I thought that's what it was all about. But since the jump I feel the presence of God, I see Him in so many faces, smiles and deeds. His Spirit is alive and working and moving us to be more. A Father always wants the best for his children, He takes all the means at His disposal to instill a great desire to be the best. He gives His children all they need to fulfill their life's journey. He wants to free them of fear so that they can walk with their heads up, eyes focused on the straight path. I am so looking forward to the next few months with Joy and anticipation that I can't hardly stand it. Many of you will be a part of our lives this summer and the journey that is magnificent. Bring all your friends they will not want to miss it.
If you think I am crazy, you are probably right. But that is okay. Please join us for an interesting journey ahead.
Tim
The churches that God has allowed us to plant are growing and are getting healthier every week. People are happy in these churches full of hope and faith. It's really quite exilarating to see the blind man see. To watch the miracle of life being brought to a dead man's life. Virtuous women are blossoming like flowers in beautiful fields of grass. One of those fields that when you are driving down the road you must pull over and get out of your car and take in the majesty of the moment before going on your way. I feel like this almost every single day. I can't really describe it. I don't understand it, but nonetheless it is like being in the presence of the almighty.
God has put things together here that have drawn me in deeper. I feel like I am gasping for air underwater and then I discover that with God holding my hand I can breathe underwater and a whole new world or level has been revealed to me. I feel really small in the grand scheme of things and wonder what is going on. Then like a light shining in the darkness my path is once again clear. Have you ever noticed that when you are in total darkness and a light appears; you go directly for it. No hesitation, no questions, no doubts, you just start the journey to the light. I am constantly reminded of the light that Jesus represents in my life. I am forever finding myself in darkness and He is forever showing me the way out. The light is bright, clean, amazingly beautiful, and like all, I am drawn to it as a magnet is drawn to metal. I seem to see things in their finished state. I love the path that takes me there. I want to be on no other. But I am truly amazed at the level of clarity that seems to also frustrate me at times. I am not a very organized person on the outside, but I am always thinking of better ways to serve the One that has given me such purpose in my life.
I am always looking for new opportunities or doors, storms to conquer or at least try to conquer. I feed on making the impossible, possible. I know that all things are possible though Him and therefore all things are possible. It is so cool to be on the team that Jesus is the Captain of. To hear Him pick you for his team, knowing that, your team has no chance of losing. WOW!
Recently I have noticed that my mind is full. Full of good things but just full. My mind is busy thinking of ways to make it all come together. I'll give you an example of some of the things that are crowding my mind.............. People that I care for and pray for daily, my best friends, the lost, the saved, the growing, the defenseless, the mission, TORCH, Mi Esperanza, IRC, the trips and where they will work and what they will do, the churches that we currently support and the families that make them up, the Cucuy houses, the three new churches that will be planted this summer, the children's homes that we care so much for, the clinic, the wells, the water purification systems, the warehouse, the containors coming within the next two weeks, the distribution of all that is coming, the faces of the poor that ask for help, the Mi Esperanza training center and the future of two little towns, Santa Anna & Ohohona, safety for all who are coming, accident prone people, money, planes, buses, trucks and vehicles. Are you getting the picture?
I have a lot on my mind and I love it. I see all these things in their finished state, I see the path to make them happen and I have incredible people to help accomplish it all in the name of Jesus. My board of directors are the bomb. They all have vision and I love that. My wife Gena, Joe, Nate, Mark and Lori, Doug and Janet, Gayle and Ute, Darren and Denise, Mom and Dad, Marc and Terry, Marc and Carla, Tom and Lynn, Tom and Marilyn, Desi, Terry and Margaret, Ron and Darla, Randy and Melissa, The host of our friends that believe in this ministry. The TORCHers that give up their time and their hearts to make it all happen, All our financial supporters. Through you I see the finished product, not the beginning of ministry but realization of it. I see everyday, because of you, people that are fed and are given drink, that are visited in the hospital that are held and cared for. The oppressed being freed, churches rising up to fight the good fight. People getting jobs, people learning to read and write and do business and gain dignity. People who are willing to serve wherever the Lord calls them. People who are willing to be called to something they are not sure they are ready for but are willing to take the risk. I see rich people helping the poor and I see poor people helping the rich. I see street kids being loved and taken care of. I am privilegded to be surrounded by such an overwhelming God that allows all things to be accomplished in such a way as to fill my mind with yet more. I know what David meant when he said " My Cup runneth over", The more abundant life is here for the taking and he wants us to have it. If you only knew how good it was you would forsake what you know and take the plunge into endless possibilities.
Disney has no rides that compare, no movie can portray the simple goodness that lies just a step away. I used to live through others, I would watch them close and pretend that I was where they were Spiritually. I would do my best to mimic their actions beacause I thought that's what it was all about. But since the jump I feel the presence of God, I see Him in so many faces, smiles and deeds. His Spirit is alive and working and moving us to be more. A Father always wants the best for his children, He takes all the means at His disposal to instill a great desire to be the best. He gives His children all they need to fulfill their life's journey. He wants to free them of fear so that they can walk with their heads up, eyes focused on the straight path. I am so looking forward to the next few months with Joy and anticipation that I can't hardly stand it. Many of you will be a part of our lives this summer and the journey that is magnificent. Bring all your friends they will not want to miss it.
If you think I am crazy, you are probably right. But that is okay. Please join us for an interesting journey ahead.
Tim


<< Home