Tales from Tim
Well here is my first blog post. I believe this is going to be a better way for us to communicate with you about our work here. It is also a neat way to respond or comment back to us about what you read. If you have any questions you can post them and it will be in the journal forever. I want dialog. I want you to be apart of this ministry. A partner if you will. Dialoging will be fun and I will comment to this dialog. I would hope that you will find this media, uplifting and more informative. I can't ever seem to write all that we do in a monthly report because it would be six pages long and you are probably too busy to read it all. My days are filled with ministry and I want you to experience it with me. I want you to walk with me, talk with me and smell the scent of ministry. I want you to feel Jesus at work. Not just here but there. I want you to feel connected at your convenience. You can log on anytime you want. You won't have to wait for a month to hear about what's going on. There are so many projects going on. It really is exciting to be apart of something that is larger than the sum of its parts. Sometimes I feel alone in the work and sometimes I feel that tons of people are shouting. go man go. I want you to see Jesus in this work. I want you to see the future of this mission and to help us achieve our goals of which I will inform you of in the next couple of posts. This is going to be exciting and refreshing.
Tim
Tim


<< Home